Organic fertilizer equipment promotes ecological development


With the rapid development of livestock and poultry industry, a large number of feces and sewage have been produced. The harmful elements in these wastes exceed the standard seriously, which is difficult to be treated by the traditional method. In view of this situation, people have developed an organic fertilizer production line composed of high-efficiency fermentation tipper, mixer, granulator (roller press granulator, drum granulator, flat die pellet mill), dryer, cooler and other fertilizer production equipment.

The organic fertilizer production line of livestock and poultry manure is conducive to promoting the harmless treatment of livestock and poultry manure. The organic fertilizer machine is conducive to the formation of industrial chain of resource utilization and commercial operation, achieving the goal of industrialization, marketization and large-scale production, and effectively promoting the development of ecological agriculture and circular economy.
The products produced by organic fertilizer machine take chicken and pig manure as raw materials and do not contain any chemical components. The digestion capacity of chicken and pig is poor, and only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components. Chicken manure dryer not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contribution to environmental protection project of human beings.

Pre:The quality of fertilizer roller granulator is the key to win the trust of users

Next:Extruding granulator: which aspects should be paid attention to in granulation?

Send Inquiry