Extruding granulator: which aspects should be paid attention to in granulation?
Matters needing attention in granulation of double roller extrusion granulator
1. Regularly check and clean the lubricating oil system of the roller press granulator, measure the main motor bearing with vibration meter and infrared thermometer, and form a trend chart. If the trend value is exceeded, determine whether the idle rotation current value or power value of the main motor exceeds the specified value, and judge whether the bearing should be replaced.
2. Regularly check the alignment between the output shaft of the main motor and the input shaft of the gearbox, and check the alignment after testing or replacing the bearing for three months.
3. Carry out electrical test and inspection on the roller press granulator to determine the cause of rotor unbalance; test the vibration speed of clutch; if it exceeds the specified value, adjust the dynamic balance again.
4. Regularly check the heating and cooling system of the cylinder to ensure that the material is heated evenly and completely melted.
5. When the roller press granulator is started, if the power curve and melt pressure curve of the main motor increase instantaneously, it indicates that the feed rate of the feeding system is too large, and the feed rate should be reduced.
6. Start the organic fertilizer machine from slow to fast, check whether the operation is normal, and observe the working state of the instrument.
7. Turn on the heater to heat the head and body. When the temperature of each part reaches the set value, keep the temperature for about 40 minutes to make the temperature inside and outside the machine consistent.
8. Sometimes it is necessary to replace the perforated plate and filter screen of the roller granulator and add enough lubricating oil. The pelletizing mould must be cleaned after use before it can be used again.