Fertilizer production line sent to Jordan


1, chicken manure organic fertilizer, also can make the soil microorganisms multiply in large quantities, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen-fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposition bacteria, nitrifying bacteria and so on.There are a variety of active enzymes secreted by animal digestive tract in organic manure, as well as a variety of enzymes produced by microorganisms. After these substances are applied to soil, the enzyme activity of soil can be greatly improved. 
2, chicken manure organic fertilizer does not contain any chemical ingredients, because the chicken digestion ability is poor, can only consume 25% of the nutrients, and feed in the other 75% nutrients with excrement and urine discharge, so that dry finished products containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients. Our company provides all the organic fertilizer machine in the whole fertilizer production process. We are the manufacturer of organic fertilizer machine.
3, chicken manure, organic fertilizer increased a lot of organic colloid, both at the same time with the aid of the role of microbes convert many organic matter decomposition to organic colloid, this greatly increased the soil adsorption on the surface, and produce many adhesive material, make consolidation of soil particles into a stable granular structure, improve the performance of the soil water, fertilizer and air permeability, and the ability to adjust the soil temperature.Organic fertilizer production line of the organic fertilizer granulator has many, our company's variety is the most complete.
4, the main matter in the chicken manure organic fertilizer is organic matter, chicken manure organic fertilizer increased the content of organic matter in the soil.Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of soil, ripe soil, fertility.The proverb "the soil depends on dung to raise, the seedling depends on dung to grow" in rural areas of China reflects, to a certain extent, the effect of organic manure on soil improvement. This fertilizer production process pays off quickly with less investment.
5, more application of chicken manure organic fertilizer, can improve the soil activity and biological reproduction and transformation ability, so as to improve the soil absorption performance, buffering performance and stress resistance. The fertilizer granulator I recommend is NPK and organic fertilizer granulator.

Pre:Manure compost machine sent to Estonia

Next:Malaysia Large-angle Belt Conveyor for Organic Fertilizer Machine

Send Inquiry